December 4, 2017

From one world to another...

It is amazing how far removed you can get within a 50 minute plane ride. Such are the advantages of living in Europe. If you can manage to get passed airport security control without too much hassle, it is actually all worth it.


Going from a grey metropolitan Parisian city life...


... jumping into the glorious healthy Hampshire countryside!

But then again, we all know that both sides have lots to offer. Without going into further detail, I thought I'd share a discovery that stopped me in my tracks while Christmas shopping in England last week.


Seriously? Pick & choose your frozen pastry in a British supermarket.
 This cannot have passed the Food& Drug Adminstration test?!?


It might be more expensive but I'll stick to my "café avec pain au chocolat" in a French bistro anytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...